Anyone visiting or accessing this Web site agrees to and is bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Copyright. © 2020 Tellennium Inc. All Rights Reserved. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in this Web site are protected by the United States copyright laws. This material may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes only. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs, or other materials found in this Web site is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of Tellennium. You may establish a hypertext link to this Web site from your Web site so long as the page containing the link properly attributes the linked site to Tellennium and does not in any way imply Tellennium’s sponsorship of your site. However, you may not, without obtaining written permission from Tellennium, republish, redistribute or otherwise make any copies of the materials on this Web site, as a part of the link, including by framing or similar means, or otherwise. No other use of the material within this Web site or portion thereof is permitted without the express written consent of Tellennium, LLC.
- Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying Tellennium and Tellennium’s products and services are proprietary marks of Tellennium and its subsidiaries, as applicable. All other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Content Submission. Certain areas of this Web site allow for the exchange of information between you, the user, and Tellennium. Any submission by the user becomes the property of Tellennium. The user implicitly grants Tellennium the authority and right to use that content in accordance with Tellennium’s corporate privacy policies.
- User Responsibility. The user assumes all responsibility for use of the Tellennium Web site. The user waives all claims against Tellennium, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the Tellennium Web site.
- Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither Tellennium nor its information contributors can be held responsible by the user for the accuracy of the information found in the Tellennium Web site. Tellennium makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming. It is the user’s responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. Tellennium reserves the right to make changes and updates to any information contained within this site without prior notice.
- Consent to Monitoring. Tellennium is under no obligation to monitor the material residing on or transmitted to this server. However, anyone using this server agrees that Tellennium may monitor the server contents periodically to: (1) comply with any necessary laws, regulations, or other governmental requests and (2) to operate the server properly or to protect itself and its users. Tellennium reserves the right to modify, reject, or eliminate any material residing on or transmitted to its server that it, in its sole discretion, believes is unacceptable or in violation of the law or these terms and conditions. ONLY authorized users may use Tellennium’s systems and applications with access control. User processing activities will be monitored for administrative and security purposes. Anyone using these systems or applications expressly consents to such monitoring and to the use of any evidence of unauthorized access, use, or modification for criminal prosecution.
- Disclaimer. Some restrictions apply to products and services. Some products and services are not available in all markets. TELLENNIUM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER TELLENNIUM NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES NOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF. IN THE CASE THAT AN AGREEMENT CAN’T BE REACHED BETWEEN THE 2 PARTIES THEN AN AGREEMENT MUST BE REACHED THROUGH AAA OR KENTUCKY ARBITRATION AND TAKE PLACE IN THE STATE OF KENTUCKY.
Any questions about this agreement may be forwarded to:
9050 Highway 44 E, Building A Louisville, KY 40047
Main Number: (502) 538-6069
Sales: (800) 939-9440
Tech Support: (866) 257-8538